When should I get tested? Do I count as a contact person? Here you can get specific answers!
This navigator will guide you safely through a few questions.
It can be clarified:
- whether you have the typical symptoms of a coronavirus infection
- whether they belong to the risk group
- whether you are classified as a contact person.
You will then receive:
- a recommendation on how to proceed, and
- Contact information for the health office in your region.
Thank you very much for helping to relieve the burden on doctors and hotlines!
The test order is still a doctor's decision and may also depend on on-site testing capacity. There is no right to a test. The Robert Koch-Institut gives recommendations when a test is useful. The questionnaire is always up to date in this respect. You can also check the criteria directly at the Robert Koch-Institut.Start